Friday, September 18, 2009

Saturday Social

I've started our Saturday Social meme a day early so everyone has a chance to join in the fun!



Welcome to MOTNETs first Saturday Social. We'll begin with a round of introductions with our members.

My name is Heather G.
My blog is The Mom Union at momunion.blogspot.com
I'm a member of the Moms of Teens Network (MOTNET for short) at http://motnet.ning.com/

5 things I love about being the mom of a teen:
1. Remembering my high school days.
2. Hearing new and interesting excuses.
3. Knowing that my daughter is growing more independent each day.
4. Laughing at the latest fads and remembering mine.
5. Listening to stories about new friends and club activities.

5 things I don't like about being the mom of a teen:
1. Remembering my high school days.
2. That room!
3. The phone bill.
4. The drama.
5. I feel old.

I'd like to extend an invitation to all moms of tweens, teens and college students to become a member of MOTNET. Scoot your desk chair over to http://motnet.ning.com/ and join in the fun.

No comments: